General banking requirements
Phase I review
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Trade and Business License
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registers of Directors, Officers, and Members
- Bank Application Form
- Projected Financial Statements or Business Plan
Phase II review
- Share Register – Documents required to be certified as per our certification guidelines attached.
- Trade & Business License – Please note this document is required to be certified as per our certification guidelines attached.
- Management Accounts – Please provide a copy of the accounts, attested by a director.
- Cheque Book – Please confirm the following information if you would like to request for cheque book.
- Passport – Please note the documents is required to be certified as per our certification guidelines attached.
- Utility Bill – Please note this document is required to be certified as per our certification guidelines attached.
- Work Permit – Please note this document is required to be certified as per our certification guidelines attached.
- Source of Wealth & Source of Funds – Please include verification documents.
- Declaration of Tax Status Form – A document will be provided by the financial institution. Also, please provide a pdf passport copy for any other nationality held.
- What are the expected debits and credits to the account (to/from whom). Provide the type of transaction (cash, wire, cheques etc.) Be as detailed as possible identifying the purpose and origin of credits and destination of funds. NOTE: Ensure that this information provided on the application matches the financials in the business plan.
(a) Aggregate value of anticipated debits and credits per month.
(b) Aggregate value of cash transactions per month.
(c) Aggregate value of anticipated wires
Phase III review (eCommerce or Merchant Account)
- A merchant must be a customer of bank and have a physical presence in the country they are to which they are applying.
- A copy of the business plan to enable us to understand the full purpose or use of the merchant account.
- A chargeback reserve might be required; this is assessed on a case-to-case basis.
- Complete description of the goods and services offered.
- Return and refund policy.
- Customer service contact including electronic mail addresses and telephone number.
- Delivery Policy.
- Credit Card logos.
- Completed Bank eCommerce Application Form(s)
Banks We Work With
Note that we provide our services to all Canadian banks who process through Fiserv!